Quantity: 40 grams | 20 servings
Taste: Minty fresh, with a hint of lavender
How to Brew: Shake the packet before each use to ensure an even distribution of herbs. For a single cup (227ml/ 8oz), use one teaspoon of the blend. Steep in boiling water for ten minutes. Strain. Add sweetener of choice and drink at least 30 mins before you intend to fall asleep.
Each infusion comes with a downloadable PDF packed with tips on aligning the mind, body and, soul.
key ingriendents & benifits
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) is anti-inflammatory. Soothes the nervous system. Encourages tranquillity and relaxation.
- Lemon Verbena (Aloysia citrodora) strengthens the immune system and promotes better digestion. 100% effective at dealing with insomnia
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) relieves cramps. Reduces restlessness. Thought by the Egyptians to increase prophetic abilities and psychic protection)
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) is clinically proven to reduce anxiety and support positive sleep hygiene
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is named after the Greek hero Achilles. This herb stimulates blood circulation, lowers blood pressure, and acts as a sedative in high quantities.
I was already kinda tired last night but I still struggle to sleep even when I am. I took ONE sip of that tea and I felt sleep come. I even struggled to finish it. I Loooooove it. Thank you sooo much.
I was given the tea as a gift and gave some to my wife to help her unwind. I don’t know how it works but after one a cup she is so peaceful. I’m telling all my friends about Lucid Dream Tea!
I love the artisan flavour. I drank it twice and had vivid dreams for three days in a row AND I remembered the details. Deeper sleep has meant I’m more energised and focused during the day.
Allergen Information Our teas are packed on premises that handle nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Disclaimer Please note that at Twowards Threedom we are not doctors. We share traditional herbal knowledge passed on from elders, naturopathic studies, and gained from life experience. Our guidance should not be taken as medical or health advice. Some ingredients may adjust the effects of medication, including anti-depressants. Others are not suitable for pregnant women. Please consult your naturopath or doctor before consuming our teas.
We’d be happy to answer questions you may have. Email email@example.com