- How Does It Feel (Part Two)
How Does It Feel (Part Two) – Meeting the family.
- Roots In The Mother Tongue| Régis Double’r
Interview with Regis Rukundo on his journey from Africa to Europe and thoughts on returning home.
- Questions I Get Asked The Most
Introducing the second video in the Care Experienced Series – Questions I Get Asked The Most
- How Does It Feel? (Part One)
How does it feel to just be yourself?
- I Did A Guest Post| Sophia Myambala
I got Interviewed by a close friend. Click the link in this post to head over to LAB 🌞
- We Met On The Bus| Akaa Fele
Sometimes we meet our best friends in unusual places. How I met Akaa Fele of iambenue.com
- Self, Myself & Belonging| Akaa Fele
A short interview with Aondakaa Fele on his take on identity, the power of his story and purpose.
- Care Experienced
Time to share my story.
- Future Memories
A love prose about the Universe and my inner child.
- I’m Hurting Inside.
In February 2016, I faced the possibility of being evicted from my London home. This poem explores the humbling of the experience as everything that is given can be taken away.